Friday, November 12, 2004

About These Few Daes~

[25th Oct] Topic:.....
Christians cannot be together with a non-christian??? If so.. den wouldn't it........... argh.. forget it.. dun wish to put this down.. NexT blogging..
[31st Oct] Topic:Before 'O' lvl
Hiz..The last day before my 'O' lvls starts.. Quite messy actually.. about what i've studied.. as in half of this subject and that..And very worried lor.. cuz study very slow and afraid cannot study finish. Although stay up late every night, but still felt that i'm studying at a very slow rate.. Damn scared of my Eng paper,Maths and science..Tml is chinese paper..Finished studying every word..hope can rmb ba..
[2nd Nov] Topic:Mt Paper
Hey! Yesterday's Mt paper was like.. arghhh.. tougher than the previous one.. Comprehension passage so difficult to understand.. Do until i head big big..'Tian Xie Han Zi only know 2 of it.. 'Dian Pei Liu Li' the 'Dian' i know one..but no matter how hard i thjink also cannot think of it..Previous paper i study half the book den also only know how to write 2 words.. -.-" Completing the sentence and sentence structure was okay..Close passage i think.. some wrong.. Difficult la.. some guess one.. Previous one all correct leh.. plus now compre so diff.. get bu dao 'A' le la..='(
Today's social studies essay qn all 3 came out sec 3 de topic ar...! -> Switzerland,Japan and detterrence i think.. cool man! I studies Switzerland and Japan! If i know earlier den no need to waste time on memorizing sec 4 de liao.. Den both i know how to do..In the end chose Switzerland.. Luckily Switzerland came out ar..! Cuz a lot of ppl study Switzerland.. some even only study that chapter.. as if they know it surely will come out..lolx.. Uh-oh.. tml is my greatest fear!
[3rd Nov] Topic: Eng paper
HAiz.. sobby sob sob.. Today's Eng paper for me is like.. dunno wad to say.. compre may be easy.. but compo... argh.. dunno wad the hell am i writing... boring stuff.. The vocab part actually correct i go and write other things... compo dunno 2 or 3 narrative.. one is about a furious arguement because of mistaken identity and the other is about flight.. luckily i nv choose flight orh... cuz i thought it's 'fight'.. haha.. Once i see 'mistaken identity' den think of twelfth night de play.. believe the other of my classmates thought so too.. I write de compo very boring ar.. cuz veri tense also.. like.. no plot no nth den write le.. arhg... ='( hao xiang ku ar.. All the while in the hall my hands cold cold de.. for other subjects also... >_<>
[4th Nov] Topic: Maths and Lit paper
Well, today's Mathematics paper 1 and 2 still can ba.. hope can get high grades for both subjects lorz.. Now have to work on maths paper 2 and science liao.. Haiz.. stupid weather..make me got flu.. super sick.. whole day coughing.. even vomitted juz now.. and make me headache.. no mood to study ar!!!

[7th Nov] Topic: My sis
Stupid sister... Just when i need to pack my bag for tml's exam, i found out that i cannot bring my mathematical set the box to examination hall cuz got formula.. then go room ask my younger sis whether she has or not.. *now she slamming the door* siao cha bor.. den she shout at me say..:"Have la!" Den i know she ki siao again la.. i ask properly lorz.."where?" den she shout at me.."there la!" siao man.. how am i suppose to know where.. dun allow me to on the loghts somemore.. how am i suppose to find?! Then she keep shouting .."there la!" like crazy.. then i hack care her.. slowly find it myself.. Then she keep scareaming... I didn't even make her or wad lor.. siaoz.. den i mumble to myself.."stupid" didn't even mean to scold her.. Then she got up and take it and say.."Ya la Ya La! I very stupid! Don't lend u ar! Let u fail ur exams tml!" Then she throw the mathematical set onto the floor.. and everything fall out..Luckily i gone out of the room liao.. Crazy ger.. eveytime so unreasonable.. Think without her mathematical set i will fail? Not so easy ar! Think i dun have my own ar? Only think that if i borrow the box will be more convenient ma.. The most i bring in the things i need la.. Crazy ger... Just now bro open the door ask her whether wan to eat dessert or not only.. haben even finish the sentence den she shout at him liao... CRAZY GER!
[7th Nov] Topic: completed papers and went out with Panda
Okay.. I'm here to blog again..Mathematics paper 2 and chemistry paper 3 is already over. Mathematics paper 2 is a little but difficult.. but think still can la.. Then chemistry paper 3 was easy.. but i've made stupid mistakes! 4 marks gone! Hopefully i can get at least a B3 for both my mathematics and science. I don't dare to hope for higher grades for mathematics as i've been slacking for that subject. As for English, a pass will satisfy me. really realli scared to see my results. For now, I have to work on Biology and POA.
Today actually meet Hong hong, ask him teach me POA de, but today really no mood to study POA, so meet him to take POA notes can le. He said the notes very useful, hope can help orh.. After meet him le we went Metro..He wants to buy watch for the girl he likes wor.. 4 years le.. so chi qing. The girl wishes for a Guess Watch. So we went Guess.. All watches very nice sia, price also very nice wor.. all above $100..lolx.. nvm la.. he can afford can le.. lol.. Then he wan to buy that watch costs $159, but he only brought $150. Then other watches also nice.. so dunno which one to buy.. so we stayed there for 1++ hr.. actually wan wait for qian ting come de.. but she too slow liao.. After much thought and discussion with the sales girl ar, the sales girl finally came out with a very good idea lehz.. She say ar, ask one auntie lend him visa card,den got 10% discount, then he can afford to buy that $159 de watch liao.. After that qian ting called and say rain le, dun wan to come liao..-.-" really very qian bian lehz.. =X then we go and wrap the present.. free service.. ran hou jiu go interchange take bus home le.. On the bus, Hong hong called, say forgot to pass me POA notes..Arghh..-.-" He live at Yi Shun de wor.. Then he come my hse there de bus stop give me..=X Qian ting say he siao siao one.. atfirst i see okay wad.. but after talking to him ar, he realli siao siao de lehz..=X=x Before i met him at small mac ar, i saw another guy also wearing black ar.. then eyes also dark dark like panda ar.. den thgouht is him lehz.. den ask " are u wen hong?" Then he say "No.. i'm Derek" this guy behave also siao siao one la..=X lolx.. actually i should have look more carefully because i realize that he is our sch de ppl.., Joyce de brother! Lolx.. no wonder siao siao..=X
* Sorry for using Hong hong..=X Dun smack me arhh!!!>_<*
The other day i went online de shi hou hor, i came across my primary 1 de friend de friendster's pg lehz.. 2 of them.. Teck Chuan and Dickson.. Haha.. anyway, don't think they rmb me lorz.. I always rmb things that happened long time ago one.. Added Dickson in msn and chatted with him juz now.. Juz as i thoght, he got no impression of me or anyone else between p1-p4.. Lol.. Quite a clever, friendly and nice guy.. wanna meet someday.. sure lorx.. after O lvl do anything also can arhx! Lolx.. So happy.. after O lvls needn't think of anything le.. not even relationship i hope.. Decide to let everything be natural.. hope i'm able to do it..

No comments: