Sunday, April 10, 2005

"Qing min jie"

This morning woke up early at 7am... going to "guang ming shan" together with my family and relatives to "bai bai" .. it was a long journey on papa'a taxi.. when we reach there, i was like going to vomit.. haha.. cannot tahan long journeys nowadays.. getting more and more lousy.. so after that we took our things and search for our relatives as they already reached... so many ppl.. and so much smoke.. so hot.. after that, we, the younger ones juz stand aside while our parents set up the things on the table.. and lighted up the joysticks for us and we start to "bai" both our grandfathers.. after that we enter the building which contain all the "gu hui".. the bones after the dead bodies are burnt.. den we search for our grandfather's.. we can't find our paternal grandfather's one at first.. my mum, sis and i were like.. searching for so long but dun have.. den in the end my uncle help us.. in the end found out that my mum remembered the wrong block where my grandfather's "gui hui" is located..so we "baibai" at our ah gongs again using both hands lor.. after all that, we go and burn the things and cleared the table.. after that we went for breakfast or lunch together.. ate plain rice with pork, duck, prawns, fish and egg.. so we total 14 peeps, 2 tables.. my biao jie told me she bought a hp acceries at lucky plaza at Thomas Ong's shop.. and Thomas Ong was inside!!!.. talk to her and help her put the hp acceries on the hp somemore.. so good.. haha.. so after that we all went back home lor.. den later at night onli my, younger sis and bro at home onli.. den ask sis go buy dinner .. haha.. had burger king.. whoper meal.. i ate the whopper and gave the fries to my sis.. too full ler.. after that called jorine .. remind her tml morning need to meet.. ask me give her morning call somemore..=p so we meeting liu jing at 12.30pm tml at TP and hand in the enrolment form together..

No comments: