Sunday, October 29, 2006

hai

*yawn.. * supposedly meeting sasha and stella in the morning 11am to buy present for mel de.. btu sasha said she will be reaching at 11.3o.. and stella sae she not going le.. .. hmm.. den in the end sasha reach at 12pm.. and stella decided to come at 1pm.. haha.. haiz..

realli dunno whether tml can work or not.. i will try la.. but i alrdy told YK to reserve a staff to cover my shift.. today my leg pain again.. hai.. keep bleeding.. those kind of realli bleed will drip de.. haiz.. juz now while waiting for sasha.. went toilet.. den bended my knees bleed again.. my left leg.. den the thing..at my right knee also half came off.. so i took out after svc.. but 1 layer stuck onto my wound.. if i pluck out its gonna bleed again.. so i nv.. and wear 3/4.. walk le veri pain.. something dangling dwn there stucked to my knees and bua-ing against my pants.. so pain.. den we went Bedok eat.. Andy and me ordered Mutton soup.. hai.. the uncle cheat us money.. nvm.. den after work i go Bsn find mummy.. ask her help mi taKe off the thing.. ask for water.. den she poured water le still cannot taKe off.. and she juz pulled! OMG.. and it juz bleed quite a bit again.. =( She very power de lor.. didnt even care whether i pain or not.. haha.. pain lor.. i keep making noise and she juz react as im entertaining her tt kind.. lolx.. she likes to do all these Bian tai thingys.. =X tt time Kendrick also his back dunno got wad thing.. a veri big lump.. everybody see le sae ..EEEEEEe.. very Er Xing.. den Queenie juz go and help him squeeze out all tt... er.. wadeva.. yucks.. lol.. So qiao Joyce and Jorine working also.. den Mdm at the right timing come and bring those stuff she got from Korea.. and i lucky got 1 souveneir too.. haha..

No comments: