Wednesday, September 12, 2007

1st day of work..

Whee~ First day of work today.. ! Cant get to slp yesterday.. worrying/excited of wad might happen today..Went out of my hse at 6.45am.. Silly thing pop out to suprise me.. real silly? cuz he will reach his work place damn early.. So met Wen Jun to go work tgt.. reach at 7.55am liKe tt.. super early.. that person we are suppose to report to i think.. ard 8.27 den she pick up call ..meaning she juz reach.. So i'm attach to the import documentation Department while Wen Jun to the Accounts.. My supervisor is a Malay lady call Lena.. very nice lady.. she looks like my sec 2 form teacher.. Mdm Farisha? or Zahara? forgot le.. yup and the peep there are nice and friendly la.. heng.. first day of work.. wad i did was the normal admin stuff lor.. almost similar to what i did in Turbomeca previously.. print invoice .. sort.. file.. trace.. blabla..Left last 2 hours they got nth for me to do.. cannot surf net.. cannot go msn.. so i daze dwn there.. after looking though my logbook on what to write for the SIP report.. cuz nth to do ma.. I was told Wendy going to teach me Portnet system tml morning.. Oh tts quite cool.. My batch didnt have the chance to learn Portnet but Tradenet, an older version.. so i thought it's a good opportunity to learn.. although it looks a bit complicated after Lena introduced a little about Portnet to me.. thinking of wad to wear tml..o.O

sry peeps tt i realli cant maKe it tml cuz of my sec 4 class gathering cum bbq tml evening.. i wanna go.. so ..sry..

No comments: