Monday, December 10, 2007

New Hp!

Yeay! Got my W910 Havana Bronze yesterday.. yup.. decided to sign a new line with Singtel cuz really cheap wor.. $198.. Psychoed my mum to continue my old line after she finished her prepaid card.. although her $18 prepaid card can last her for 2 months..=X but if she take my line.. she got to pay $25++ per month.. Ops..=X but i promised her to help her pay 10 bucks per month.. if i can la... haha.. TRY la.. lols.. and thanks to dear dear.. helped me argued with Starhub till they give me the $100 voucher.. U ask me y i dun use that voucher and sign line with starthub again? Ooo.. that becuz they say.. my previous contract not up to 1 year.. (not considering the past few years of contract with Starhub too) .. so even if i lost my hp, i cant recontract with them.. yup.. but still, i dun get my voucher yet cuz dun have mama de IC.. so.. next week den go and get the voucher.. den maybe can let sis use or wad.. after that shop shop a while and go get back the repaired phone that i spoiled... $45.. argh.. haha.. no chioce.. who ask me so careless to drop it.. After which went dear de hse for dinner.. ops.. all my fav dish.. haha..den found out that i forgot to buy envelop for my SIP report and everything.. so faster go down 201 there search.. scred shop all close le cuz its sunday.. but luckily found it! Phew~ Thanks to my boy for everything.. my solution to all problems.. xD =X
Ask me for my new no. !

Label: Thanks dear for always being there for me.. <3 ya! =]

No comments: