Saturday, May 24, 2008

Grad Loh

Grad Loh!

Grad on the 23rd. Parents almost couldnt make it to the ceremony due to my grandma admitting to hospi. but im glad they made it.. =] The ceremony was great. It has been years since i stepped onto the stage and receive an award or so. Haha.. There was quite a few speech given by a no. of people (Directors and so on) but i was so call 'struck' by my fellow course president's (Evelyn) speech on the stage. She was the onli student giving a speech that dae.. and her words did touched me.. Although there isnt much memories for me in TP, but she made me felt i belonged.

I was quite 'sianed' after the ceremony as my dad rushed me back home. He's always like that. and i quickly took a few shots with my sec sch friends, mel and didi and off i went..I didnt return my grad suit as i could not find my receipt.. but luckily i found it at home. Sad that i didnt get a chance to meet the gers as i need to visit my grandme shortly after i return home. Heard that they were going to take the studio pics which i wish to be there as well.. but im nt sure if they realli took one.






No comments: