Thursday, October 08, 2009

((:

What a cold weather..
Nice weather to sleep..
But.. cannot!
I'm suppose to meet Oli to study at airport till tml morning..
But the weather and all makes me lazy!
Sorry Oli, make u cant send your bf off.. hehe..
Hope you are enjoying your time with him at his place now..

Driving lesson ended at 6.30pm..
Shitty. I dunno how to change lane when the road is congested.
They just won't let me change even after knowing that i'm learning.
grrrr.. Things like that really will demoralize me hur.
Oh, btw, my TP date is gonna be on 17th Dec. (:

Study was not very effective today and since i'm not going to the airport,
I will try to keep myself awake as late as possible to study at home.

The new bejeweled blitz in FB is cool!
Much more fun than the previous version.
Ah, shit, why they come out with such addictive one at this point in time?

Bangkok Trip will most probably be set somewhere between 28th Dec to 3rd Jan.
Got to dig out money again. ):
YL is so good. Her trip was paid for. =/
Let it be post exam trip.
Girls, want buy Wacoal or Triumph bra? Tell me!

Dear dear is sick today..
Poor boy.
Too bad i needa study, can't be by his side.. ):
I miss you!
Gonna wait till Sat when i go renew my passport..

No comments: