Monday, July 26, 2004

>_<

hmmm.. So wad they all said is true.. he likes mi.. no wonder stop calling mi mei mei... hmmm.. how leh? ask mi for ans somemore...beri scared lehx..>_This fri maybe going to have dinner with Mr Toh n Miss Tay wor.. hee.. can get to meet my seniors! yAy~ hehe.. so happy sia.. miss them.. heez..
And my sis todae told mi tt there's going to be dinner in Gongshang on the 14th of Aug.. to celebrate National Dae.. Dunman Band will be performing.. my cousin involved.. but the dinner cost $$$ de leh.. heard quite ex.. but i want to go leh...! hee.. wait for my sis to get the form.. miss my pri sch teachers like Miss Tang and Mrs Soh.. and friends like.. Si yi,Yi jia,triton,xuan rong, Teck Kiang,Idham,sophian,chur lee, wee kian,Suan sen... and of cuz my 3 sisters!haha.. hope those who dun have sisters or brothers in Gongshang get to go too! so we, 6.3 gongshangers of 2000 get to meet! Hehehehe.. see.. i miss so many ppl! haha.. 
Next week is NDP preview liaox.. i wan to wish my choir »All tHe BesT« jia you worx..!;)

No comments: