Sunday, July 18, 2004

thx

todae.. wake up at 8 as usual as every other sundaes lor.. den go airport study all that la.. completed all my h/w .. nv study.. but beri gd liao k.. cuz there's lotz of h/w given..wah.. den like.. got body-ache sia.. after yesterdae's run.. cuz realli ran and long time nv run liao.. den at the airport.. liu jing told me something.. which makes me veri veri veri sad.. all the way the whole dae.. den after tt i go n meet my kor.. den pass him h/w..duuno how come when i meet him i nv tok he also nv tok.. i think i no mood la.. den i think he knows i no mood also.. like dun dare tok to mi like tt..... den sae treat me play arcade.. ask me play time crisis.. haha.. think to sort of let mi "Fa Xie" but in the end dunno y nv play la.. play daytona beginner onli.. wa lau.. crashed 2 times.. i nv crash one leh!.. but think cuz no mood ba.. den dunno wads wrong with mi.. crashed 2 times..  going to learn advance de liao.. cuz pinwen n yongmin always play advance.. haha.. haiz..  den he keep telling mi not to be sad all tt larx.. den we wait for my bus.. den go home.. not bad.. beri good korkor.. den after tt went home le.. eat.. watch tv.. online.. later go pack bag den go slp liao.. haiz .. chemistry so diff sia.. hai.. dunno..
 
alot of qns inside me.. a lot of dun understands... wHy?! Ke Wu De NaN ReN!

No comments: