Friday, August 13, 2004

i feel hurt~

These few days, i felt that 'H' has been ignoring me and there's a barrier between us. Is there some misunderstanding? Well, todae during recess, i decided to ask 'H''s friend, 'Y' whom i think she knew something. 'Y' said that she was not sure but if it was wad she was thinking.. so i ask her to sae out her thoughts. She said 'H' told her that i am a bit 'wad'. 'H' said that i have the money and yet i ask 'L' to buy that b'dae present for me. tt's why she felt that i am veri de 'wad'. I felt so hurt when i heard that. In the first place, did i ask for that present? the answer is 'NO!' 'L' and i were just having a casual chat somedae and ,true, i mentioned that i like tt wallet and ask her to buy for me, but of cuz, i was juz joking! 'L' knew that i was joking.. i was in a joking manner ok.. and i knew tt it's impossible for her to buy the wallet.. as it's rather expensive. But who knows after some days, 'L' told me that she is buying that for mi and sharing with some other friends.but after some daes i told her that it's ok ans asked her not to buy, but she insisted. Then veri pai seh wad.. so i said i pay part of it. Until now the wallet is not yet bought la. 'L' kept asking me which day am i free to go and buy the wallet together, but i told her i was not in a hurry to want that wallet and told her perhaps after O lvls.

But to think that my close frien, 'H', thinks that i'm behaving in a veri 'wad' way,asking present from friend, my heart really sank. Do u think that i that sort of person? I NEVER ASK FOR IT OKAY! I realli feel so hurt when 'Y' told mi that, and tears forming. Imagine a friend whom u thought really cares about you thinks and say you in such a way? OMG! Althought this is juz wad 'Y' thought, it is already a fact that she thinks me like this.'H' thinks that i'm rich, but that's onli wad she thinks. It's not the fact. She don't know about my family problems. After all this, i told 'L' that she really don't need to buy the present. Of cuz, she can feel something wrong from my expression, and asked me wad happened and why. But i kept quiet.

I found out that 'H' maybe ignoring meis becuz she found that there is suddenly no topic to talk between us. 'A' told me that it was maybe that i stopped going home with 'H' and keep going to school and going home with 'M', that bring this barrier between us. If that's the case, i can stop going to sch n going home with 'M' animore. i just hope that 'H' will understand and may out friendship be healed in no time.

Todae POA new topic again. Quite easy la. 2 periods of Literatur,Ms quek's lesson.. everytime can talk full 2 periods without touching Literature de... she said our class got a ger pissed the examiner off by talking non-stop for half an hour worx! and tt whole group will be penalised. that ger must be crazy and guess who is she? is shi yu!

No comments: