Tuesday, September 28, 2004

kuai yao ku si le!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my results sux! sux! study so hard still like that.. even deteoriorated! haiz... R4 already so high.. can't even enter poly! wth.. maths n poa so lousy..... althought this time fail onli one sub.. but the rest C5 n 6s.. i rather fail the mei you yong ones and improve my maths n poa... and my chem!!!! Bio B4 + chem C6-->C5..!!!! :'( sob..... -gone studying-

At Night blogging:

O... damn sad.. actually todae go central park play candles de... but yi ge yi ge becuz of bad results no mood to go.. actually i also no mood to go after receiving my results todae.. juz now went to ah ma hse.. she's ill.. out of a sudden..juz came back from the doc.. so fragile.. lying on the bed.. struggled with the pain...cannot event walk by herself.... i dunno wad to sae.. dunno wad to do.. felt so helpless.. onli stood in a corner and watched quietly.. bearing with the tears.. she was so worried .. worried about so many things.. her sons and daughters.. all so unfilial.. cried as she pant.. my mother, comforting her.. holdin her, making sure that she sits properly in her position.. she was trembling all the while, so weak.. so weak.. crying and panting, and at the same time, keep asking me, my bro and sis, to go back home early n prepare for exams.. she simply worries too much.. too much... this and that.. but actually it's nothing.. she thinks too much.. and juz can't stop crying.. i wanted to comfort her too.. but juz .. dunno how to put in words.. felt so helpless.. and useless... tt i cannot do much to help.. after that.. mum told me Grandma told her that these few days, she dreamt of my ah gong and all those aunts who were dead inviting her to their hse.. i was so afraid .. that my first drop of tear finally rolled down.. haiz.. ]

No comments: