Saturday, October 02, 2004

Love..

Fantasy love is much better than reality love. Never doing it is very exciting. The most exciting attractions are between two opposites that never meet.
When a man has once loved a woman he will do anything for her except continue to love her.
A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush, hold it too loose, it'll fly
If you can't be with the one you love love the one you're with
If you love something, set it free; if it comes backs it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was
Love is also like a coconut which is good while it is fresh, but you have to spit it out when the juice is gone, what's left tastes bitter.
All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!
Immature love says, 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says, 'I need you because I love you.'
You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
Love is being stupid together.
When I'm alive, does any1 realise? When my life is fading away, does any1 care? When i'm dead, will any1 know? i doubt so...
No guy is worth your tears & when you find one that is, he won't make you cry.
Everyone says you only fall in love once but that's not true, every time I hear your voice I fall in love all over again
If you love someone put their name in a circle not a heart, a heart can be broken but a circle goes on forever

No comments: