Sunday, October 10, 2004

slack!

hey ya.. firstly, SORRY owl.. cuz i nv study much today..=( went out with qian ting to study at Mac.. but didn't study much like that..=( hHhmMm.. prepared some common maths questions which i dunno how to do.. going to ask Mr Khiat on Tues.. during the nite study.. ya.. Today before studying at mac.. me pei qian ting go meet Han wen first.. take her birthday present.. den after that we go buy present .. den.. bought honey sweets for my sis.. cuz the person say good for ppl who have cough and flu.. den my sis have ma.. den buy for her lor.. den cai go study..saw Derrick, Joshua and another friend there.. wah.. tt Derrick like so relax sia.. tml 'N' level POA paper still can so relax.. chit chatting away... den after studying accompany qian ting go buy bottle for her sis... den while waiting for my 293 bus, met my sis's bf.. scare me.. suddenly pop up infront of me.. haha.. den he going my hse.. so go together lor.. den home liao.. do Biology homework.. den prepare maths qns.. den come online blog le.. later go slp.. ya.. haha..

No comments: