Wednesday, May 04, 2005

AlMosT fAinTeD

Hey..hAiya.. slmost fainted today.. didn't know my body was so weak.. my last exercise was the last day of PE lesson in sec 4.. Lolx.. This is wad happened.. Today feel like cycling ma.. den i called Jo out for a cycle at sun plaza park.. den thought of asking liu jing to come along as well.. but liu jing say she wanna watch TV.. so meeting us at 5.30pm.. so Jo and me go cycling first.. den dunno why we want to cycle to Pasir ris park... cycle to sun plaza park only i feel so tiring liao.. We also too long never cycle liao.. den we cycle to Pasir ris park lor.. half way only very tiring lehz.. den panting liao.. drank water.. den continue to cycle.. We decided to stop at White sand shopping centre.. after i get down my bicycle.. i was like.. wah.. my vision is vague! and i feel so xing ku.. going to faint de feeling.. but i keep on telling myself not to faint.. den Jo asked me to sit down at the Ya Kun there.. den we sat down there lor.. Jo looked worried.. she said my whole face turn pale.. lips also white.. that time i dun feel like talking.. cuz really going to faint like tt.. den suddenly i vomitted a little.. i think i shouldn't drink water when i was so "chuan" juz now while cycling.. after that i think we sat there for quite long time.. den Jorine was breaking her brains to think of ways to help me.. haha.. den so she decided to call her friend.. that Joseph to help me cycle my Bicycle back home.. so he said he's working.. only can reach at 7pm.. so we are suppose to wait for him to come.. and Liu jing accompany me take bus back.. after a while i was feeling slightly better liao.. den Jo suggested that we go Aranda club there.. can watch the dumwit show while waiting.. but i was like.. wad about liu jing? cuz we cannot contact her and she didn't bring handphone.. den i feeling more better liao.. Jo said my lips turn pink le.. haha.. den i suggested we better go back la.. me suggested to walk back with our bike lor.. cuz liu jing will be waiting for us ma.. den ask Jo to ask Joseph no need to come liao.. when we reach the bus stop opp library, never see Liujing.. and it's already 6pm le.. we thought she cannot find us and went home le.. but we waited la.. den Jo was like feeling giddy le..den we were like thinking.. we really old liao.. a little bit of thing only feel so weak ler.. cuz last time we used to cycle also.. and it's like cycle the longer the more fun.. but now... haiz.. cannot make it.. we still thoguht of cycling to TP next time ar.. lolx.. too long never exercise liao.. but i think me more cham.. want to faint somemore..until now i still feel weak weak de.. Jo was becuz actually she got flu de.. but still accompany me go cycle.. so good wor.. hee.... den we waited.. and finnally saw liu jing came down from 291 bus.. she she wanted to cycle our bicycle.. but say our bicycle seat too high le.. Jo still say not our bicycle seat high.. but is she short.. =X.. so bad! hahaha.. ok.. anyway, we proceeded to sun plaza park.. liu jing tried to get on our bicycle but she dun dare to ride.. cuz too high.. den we also dunno how to lower the seat.. haha.. so liu jing and me get onto the swing.. dunno y Jo dun wan.. den after that.. Jo gotta go home first.. den liu jing was like.. huh.. so fast ar.. but Jo's auntie waitng for her at void deck liao.. so muz go back.. den liu jing asked me to accompany her run one run first.. den i ok lor.. me cycle , she run.. haha.. den after thast liu jing came to my hse..den watch the dumwit show.. after that my sis teach her piano.. she was like so eager and excited to learn.. lolx.. still took some theory book and scores and the key board home!!! Lolx.. anyway.. we dun need it... got piano ler.. after that we played the game of Life.. kinda childish.. i think monopoly better.. but liu jing enjoy this game better.. haha.. so she went home at 9.30pm like that.. den me came online ler..unexpectedly, my primary sch friend, yun shan was asking me if i wan to go ice skating tml at Jurong or not.. but i dun wanna go Jurong... i was like.. sians.. somemore i still not sure if i will be okay tml or not.. as in still feeling ok.. so see first..

No comments: