Monday, May 23, 2005

Grandma's b'dae

Hiyee.. yesterday was my grandma's b'dae.. den mama, sis and me went down to help her get things done as quick as possible la.. but me and sis onli help to pluck the bean sprouts.. haha.. but it's a lot! =p.. den slowly, relatives came one family by another.. den ahh.. my cute cute niece, xiang ting come liao.. haha.. so happy to see her.. she's so cute and her voice so sweet.. 2 years since i met her.. and tt time she was only 1 yr old nia.. den i dun think she reg me animore la... but she still talked to me straight away once she stepped into the house.. show me her soft toy dog she was hugging.. i ask her can give me or not den she say can sia.. haha.. so cute!! hehe.. den my other cousins and niece and nephews also come liao la.. eh.. sounds like i'm so old liao? my eldest nephew is .. i think.. sec 1 le.. haha.. den sos hocked to see one of my nephew, Roy so big size and so round.. lolx.. everyone else was shocked too.. and keep asking his dad wad he feed him .. lolx.. den keep playing with ting ting.. den later my biao ge and biao di come le she keep playing with us.. little things onli luff till like.. so loud.. and she enjoys it.. lolx... she's juz so cute la.. everyone says next time she grow up sure veri pretty one ... hehe..

No comments: