Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Happy birthdae Linda!

First of all, wanna wish Linda a happy Birthday! Wish her stay as cute as ever and always got boyboy chase! lolx

Okay.. Todae.. hmm.. worked morning shift.. *yawn*
A while very crowded a while veri busy.. hmm.. sian..
Den buddy 4.30pm ask mi go home liao.. wah.. so gd man..
but she ask mi to wait for her break time we go play pool.. lolx.. but in the end we never play la... cuz per hr de ma.. not enuff time.. so we played arcade..
argh.. guess wad?
When we walked to the section where can only be entered if u r 16 and above.. the person stop me and sae.. " excuse me, only people above 16 can enter."
den i..=.=" " i 16 already..=.= "
the person.. " show me ur card"
me takes out my ez-link show him... diao..
ok.. nvm.. wad is worse.. is he ask .. " what about that girl? *Queenie* "
So ridiculous.. I straight away tell him.. " She 23 already!!!" *laughing*
lolx.. stupid lah that uncle...
haha..

After that reach home already 7pm le..
eat.. bath.. and everthing..
den.. come online.. Crack my mind and produce a stupid mindmap.. cuz i dun wan to use hand write.. no mood no creativity..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: