Thursday, August 24, 2006

ARGH.. i cant focus!

I can't focuz..! My mind juz keep thinking of other things once i hold up my book.. and since nth is going into my head right now, i dun see the point of continuing studying anymore.. but im not tired.. tts y im here blogging.. Shit la.. i dunno wad i am doing.. izzit slack too much? My OM paper is on this coming fri.. tml is the last day to study!.. and i am esp worried for OM and LSCM.. 2 theoratical papers.. Im dead! I juz dun feel the urge to study although im so worried when i think abt it.. shit! y.. im only at half OM.. ! and i cannot rmb every single thing i've studied.. i finish MS.. half acc.. and 2 topics of LSCM only! OMGWTBBBQ! Haiz.. and i think i've gone into.. dunno wad.. whenever i study i juz thought of doing other things.. argh.. wheres the focus?! Can't afford to fail... and my head keep paining.. wads in there?? *crys*

No comments: