Sunday, August 20, 2006

Guilty

Argh.. I'm so guilty! Y cant i just adjust my mind to study?! 5 days left.. FIVE.. How much can i study in s FIVE days?! and my hse is definitely not a gd study environment.. Each time i try to study, my eyes will automatic be fixed on the TV.. Not that i wan to on the TV, but my family juz cant refrain from the TV.. and not i dun wan to study in the room.. my sis is using the study table .. and is getting too many things on the desk.. makes it look messy and dun feel like studying... so until now i've onli sort of completed MS... and 2 topics of MA Only! stil got OM and LSCM which are the 2 more worrying subs..
so decided to find some not-so-chatty friends to study tgt in sch lib on mon.. think think.. all my gerfriends are so chatty one.. i mean those i get along with.. cannot study tgt.. so decided to ask some gd guyfriend.. those okok one la.. got things to tok but at least not so chatty.. haha..asked Yong Min.. but he studying with his friends... Keep ask mi go .. sae nvm one.. but i dun wan la.. join them so wierd.. den think maybe ask pin wen.. but yong min nv go he sure dun wan go.. den think of Melvin.. hmm.. better not.. he always talk rubbish to me one..=X den asked Jian wei.. he also meeting friend.. den.. ahh.. i asked Iris.. cuz she always tt study study type.. so shld be ok.. haha! so she agreed.. maybe bringing her older bro along too..

Hey.. suddenly kinda miss that chap.. Ahaha! He's such a fun ass.. Ops! =X

No comments: