Monday, November 27, 2006

Irritated

400th Post..

yea la yea la.. u may sae im still young, im stupid or wadeva.. but.. who cares ..

Felt so irritated the whole day.. woke up and was like.. quite hungry and irritated while thinking of all the things happening ard.. den my mum haven come back frm market.. den took a bath first.. den she come back sae.. she didnt buy my breakfast while i already told her yst nite tt im eating breakfast le.. she said she thought she heard mi sae im not eating.. so.. yea.. nvm.. more irritated.. but nv sae anithing to her la.. juz sae.. nvm la nvm la.. den dun eat.. den she sae.. she bought fish porridge for my sis.. ask mi wan to eat can eat la.. but by the time i already.. realli upset with my own things.. den no appetite to eat anithing la.. and she was like.. "nagging" wan to eat this or not wan to eat tt or not.. wan mi cook for u or not.. but i dun wan la.. i noe she meant good.. but ya.. no appetitie la.. and she's tt type who wun let her children, us, skip any meals.. so ya.. she can't stop nagging.. and i was like.. okok, i will make milo on my own..den she stop.. haha.. no choice.. gotta go work.. afternoon shift.. reached early.. and Bernard was sewing pants in the store.. so was chatting with him la.. To think of it, i really 'hai' alot of times unknowingly huh.. haha.. haiz.. lol .. but ya.. quite irritated la.. messed.. and i feel that recently.. i realli.. argh.. quite irritated with myself too.. in wadeva.. lets sae during work.. my smile is totally fake ok.. lol.. =x.. some colleages actually makes me cant stand them but yet.. cant sae them too.. by being so disorganised.. so untidy and everything.. makes me see ler more fan.. everytime dunno how to do things properly.. men! Si bernard.. everytime i tell him.. den he will sae tts y he need me.. or nu ren by his side.. =.= recently he also sot ler.. keep saying ro ma de hua.. yucks.. lol..
U noe today i'm realli not prepared to start work.. As usual, once i tap out after briefing, take over cashier.. and im still not in the mood.. den today.. once i took over Jaime, there's a customer who buys alot la.. and about the rewards sticker thingy and seperate transaction, confused me.. My hands were shaking alright.. cuz im so blur.. and reensuring myself i gave the right amt of sticker and everything.. esp now got the 2 bonus sticker promo.. but luckily nth happen la..
btw, i realli need to change a phone.. realli got prob.. auto delete my msgs.. esp the impt ones! all deleted! grrr..

No comments: