Saturday, November 25, 2006

tired

decided to do my homework tml.. but how much can i do? not much i guess.. hahaz.. aniway.. got to do proj also.. oh my.. i feel im running out of time again.. shldnt go n queue tml..? argh... but cannot la.. =.= maybe shld juz try my best to waKe up early .. haha.. My elder sis was crying once i come home.. i was like.. wad happen? den she sae bullied by Boss.. haiz.. again.. i wonder if most of the work also liKe tt.. cuz not only my sis sometimes will cry becos of work stress.. but some of my friends too.. =/ and my younger sis was like.. black face when i try to joke with her.. hai.. juz dun understand how come my two sisters are always so short tempered.. Thank God im not like them.. hehe.. =x.. staff 50% off from 27 to 30th nov.. was thinking of wad to buy today.. in the calculated liKe.. $90+.. but not sure yet.. juz reserve first.. so expensive.. so maybe gonna eliminate some.. I feel like buying a jacket.. but it's quite thick.. like.. not worn in sg.. but its veri nice leh.. $79.. $39.50 after disc.. shld i buy??? but its like.. i wun use.. ? lol.. but its realli nice.... see hw..
sian..

Regan and me insdie taxi.. im so ugly.. argh

No comments: