Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Mummy!

First of all, Happy Birthday to my mum! Celebrated yesterday.. Went to Ang Mo Kio Ave 3 eat .. mainly crabs.. YUMMY Laaaaaaaaa~~~~~ esp the butter crab.. damn nice man.. and that coffee shop is crowded with ppl eating crabs.. A pity i didnt take the photo of the crabs when it was served..















The chilli crab shell















Pincer.. So big!















Looking at this pic, i realise i didnt eat enuff!















See? dunno how my dad eat de.. eat until the fish like this.. Si Bu Ming Mu

Btw, got back all my results.. almost got straight As.. sian.. ALMOST.. haha.. nvm.. work harder! Finally felt a sense of relief about my project.. cuz finally left 1 more qn to complete.. which is the reccomendation part..
Went Parkway just now.. Shu Ying was like asking me whether want to help the Jeric ( Boss of Reds) to give out flyers from 4 to 6pm on fri or not.. No pay but a free haircut.. but the location is at Clarke Quay and one more forgot where.. was not very interested.. cuz Fri already sae going out with mummy, korkor and didi le.. but ShuYing say if i go she treat me meal wor.. wahs.. haha.. but no la.. of cuz wun accept the meal la.. she wan to help him so much sia.. still wan treat me meal.. dotx.. haha.. Hmm.. think first la..

Finally, and finally, i bought Levi's watch after much consideration.. got a purplish pink one for $90.. the shop which offers me $85 dun have the colour that i want.. so sad..

No comments: