Monday, January 15, 2007

Projects!!!

YAWN~ Juz done another part of my project.. Oh no!! Time is running out!!! Next week is the submission together with the presentation.. argh.. so sway.. No extra time for preparing presentation..!!! It seems like.. eveything is like.. bits and pieces here and there.. what a mess?! So tired.. Quite alot of things to blog recenltly actually.. but too tired and no time.. plus recently alot of mix feelings.. no mood to do project, no mood to work and everything.. plus these few days keep raining.. and so tired.. of cuz, slp alot.. and eat alot too! haiz..
and tell u.. I'm simply pissed with wad the company is doing.. No more fridge from now on.. and we got to pay 20% of wad is damaged.. (except merchandise) liKe.. Maniqueen, shuttle, door, etc... Imagine a staff accidentally broke the maniqueen? It cost 1000 over dollars for a maniqueen and 20% is like.. a few hundreds.. -___-
Hai.. this one.. ok .. The fridge.. "haha".. wad to say? for me, so long de staff le of cuz will bu shuang la..! becoz of cut cost.. grrr.. damn pissed.. I seriously felt a bit lost, dunno wad to do.. maybe juz rot.. Actually now im not at all motivated to push sales.. Cuz nowadays, i simply does my job as a cashier.. 90% of my time at the cashier counter.. like.. doing my own things lor.. hardly attend to cust.. Now.. it's like.. almost all new staff again.. and the way i see them work and the in charge didnt even say anything i also.. dunno wad to say lor.. but i never tell Bird.. cuz i feel that.. wads the use la.. hai.. wan to die die lor.. although he everytime ask mi to share my thoughts.. cuz he know me sure alot of opinions.. but i feel that it's of no use la.. can see.. cuz i did before.. but after telling them, and after 2/3 days, it's back to normal again and the ICs didnt even realise i guess.. cuz they, themselves are doing it. So for me now, im just doing my part generally.. For example, season change was on the 10.. I think till now, the hangings are not even steamed.. the stickers are still there.. and they are not even well maintained.. It's like some of the designs got 4 pcs, some 3, some 2.. and when the customer tried and left it on the folding table or wad.. when i wanted to hang it back and was thinking.. should it be on the hanging? when i check the hangings, everything's not hanging accordingly.. i juz gave up.. i rather not hang and leave it to other staff to do it than mi doing the wrong thing.. i really Xia Bu Liao Shou.. This is only one example.. imagine how many others are there in my mind.. It's really not organised at all.. and that YK nearly made me pay innocent money again.. I'm sure that i wun have any shortages lor.. she said she counted a lot of times le.. and there's actually a wrong tender mode with Visa and Cash.. she said she calculated already but still short of tt amount.. so.. nvm.. im sure i didnt do wrong.. i went for my break first.. after my break , bird actually calculated and it tallies lor.. and sort of say YK.. haiz... lower my mood for a moment.. cuz realli broke..

Shall stop here.. say dun wanna blog much also blogged this much .. haha.. shall go slp now.. tml lesson 9 to 6pm and prject after that!!! OMGWTBBBQ!!!

Will nt be blogging nxt few days too i guess? unless during Log Mod tutorial tml.. hehe..

No comments: