Saturday, March 10, 2007

hihi

Hihi.. here to blog again.. Wow.. finally bought my Powershot camera! cool man.. it's gonna be my 1st prior asset.. lol.. Although im not realli good at photography.. or maybe i sux.. but it can be learned! *promise not to photowhore* Lol.. Think new Handphone gonna be delayed..
Well.. didnt realli work for this week except today..but my week was rather pack.. Lazy to mention in detail.. basically, i mentioned tt i went COncert with my sis on Tues.. den Wed.. movie with cgm after Bs.. Thu met puppy to buy Hani bdae present.. den met Xm.. supposedly go Bedok find mummy.. but sud she say she off.. so Puppy and me went mummy's there de Kopi tiam eat.. den go mummy hse.. den go IT fair.. super packed with ppl.. in the end, puppy's the one spending $$.. Fri.. Went Ichiban Boshi with sis for breakfast!!! den go buy the neccessary items from cold wear.. den go IT fair buy Cam.. decided on Canon powershot 460.. although its a bit bulky.. but better functions .. well.. there goes my hard earn $.. but, nvm.. treat it as long term investment ke yi ma? hahas.. more to spend next week maybe.. T.T Hope not need use my own $ again.. =X

No comments: