Monday, March 26, 2007

Scary..

Phew~! Yesterday was a nightmare.. almost got into Hospi because of gastric pain.. Around 6.30pm in the evening gastric starts to pain.. very very pain and no one's at home.. my family all went out to have dinner after visiting my uncle.. I didn't go as i was sick initially and dun feel like going out.. waiting for them to da bao for me.. den gastric starts to pain.. pain till cannot ta han.. i was not hungry.. i didnt had my lunch.. but was not hungry.. but dunno y gastric pain.. so struggled to make a cup of milo.. after drinking still damn pain.. so called them to ask where are they ask them faster come back.. pain till i cant move.. so my mum fed me rice when she come back.. den still very pain.. went to doc.. den he gave medicine which stops the gastric cramps.. btw, i jumped queue cuz cannot ta han le.. dunno y so many ppl sick.. after consulting the doc, i request to had my medicine there on the spot.. after consuming the medicine still not ok.. really pain.. like something biting my gastric.. cant move.. The doc says the medicine will only take effect after half an hour like that.. so i sat there, pain till keep tearing.. sat there for ard 45 mins.. den my dad came.. wan bring mi to hospi.. by the time i got a little little bit better.. but not sure wan to go hospi nots.. so juz got into dad's car first.. den last min when his car drive till btw 2 roads to take, 1 to go back home and the other go hospi de road.. den decide not to go.. decide to go if till midnight or something if the pain still goes on.. FOrtunately, it didnt.. Thank God.. only until now still a bit pain.. think is the pain from the gastric cramps yesterday..

No comments: