Saturday, June 09, 2007

Jealoussssssssssss

JealousJealous.. Full of Jealousness............ 好辛苦啊!怎么爱一个人这么难呢?I realise i haven forget him.. Its not that i dun wanna forget but i CANT! REALLI CANT.. wad to do? i thought i had forgotten but he's still the one i care most.. but today, something happened which just tells me that it's not that easy as i thought! I've at least controlled myself not to sms him.. but am feeling terrible! I know my friends will juz ask mi to forget abt him.. but it's easier said than done.. It's like.. how to say... The feeling i have for him is realli deep i guess.. imagine.. the things i will or can do for him.. is like.. to think of it, im not able to treat the other guy this gd..haiz.. i dunno... i dunno how cum will like that.. felt terrible to keep the feelings all inside.. wan to cry but cant cry at hm de feeling.. realli terrible.. but knowing that how he feels towards me or would he even do anything after he knows how i felt leaves me no point in contacting him.. furthermore, i guess he's happy with wad he is now.. got close friend.. to hang out with and to chat.. well.. den.. i shall not interupt? i dun wan contact him also cuz i dun wanna him to think that im.. wadeva kind of person.. cuz i said i wun wait for him.. but although i said that, i did told him i still love him but its juz tat i nv deliverately wait.. but tt time i dunno whether he gt taKe note of tis point.. or maybe it doesnt even matter to him ..
I noe my gers..esp xm ,joyce and maybe lj.. will be sort of.. angry if i say i haven forgot him.. but wan u all to know that i tried my best but i realli cant do it.. so many years.. and the many years of love and trust has grown btw us.. or shall i say in my point of view.. yupyup..
If only there is one broad shoulder for me to lean on and cry now..

无论发生什么事,还是必须撑下去。。=‘(

No comments: