Thursday, June 14, 2007

Lonely evening..

What a lonely evening.. Felt so "no friends" all of a sudden when i find no one to have a meal with... called John.. he having dinner with friend.. called Xuemei.. shopping with sisters.. called Leonard.. still working at Novena... called Jorine.. having kick boxing.. noe Joyce dinnering with friends also.. haiz.. actually my friends are still quite limited.. lolx.. Ah ya, should have tried calling Melvin as well.. or Hazel.. but.. nvm.. i came home in the end.. den saw miss call from Leonard.. guess he wanted to meet.. but too bad i at home liao la.. dun feel like going out le.. sianz.. Aiyah.. all that Raymond's fault... forever the same.. cant stand him.. nth said out of his mouth is true or promising.. =.= sian diao..

I was quite amazed or.. stunned to know that on of my ex is actually getting married soon! LMAO.. OmgwtbbbQqqq... lolx.. hahhahahhhahahhahahahhahhahahahahaha... My God... Wonder who's that 'lucky girl' ... =X Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. YuCkS......CaO eRrRrRrr....
lolx...! ok la... dun so bad.. BUT SO FUNNY! LOLS!!! =PpP

QM project is ALMOST done after today's meeting.. decided to taKe a day off project.. and slack tonight.. Back to my PS2 and RE4.. Hai.. dun wan wait for him to play for me le.. dunno wait till when.. go find the walkthrough later and solve it myself..

No comments: