Friday, January 04, 2008

SiCk..

Should not have gone to the wedding dinner yst lars.. eat till super full and have to sit in the car straight after that .. dun even have time to walk ard abit to at least let me digest.. bloated stomache disallow me to sleep for the whole night.. felt xin ku.. until like 6am.. slept but keep waking up.. wake at 9.. all the way till now still dun feel like eating anithing la.. mum forced me to eat a bit of porridge.. cant take it after 2 mouth.. vomited that little bit of porridge a while after.. Dun feel that bloated anymore but just not hungry and dun feel like eating anything.. felt weak all over.. Just wan my boy to be here with me but too bad he's still in camp.. dunno coming back today ma cuz he still got lots of work and worse, he's having sat 24hr duty.. sad sia.. but if he unable to come back ard evening time i rather he stay in.. ma fan for him la.. sianz..

Label: Miss my boy much..

No comments: