Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Spoilt mood

Filled with GAS, Fuming with smoke..

Mood was totally spoilt by STUPID , FUCKING, SMUG is the word, elder sister! Maybe i shall use ROTI PRATA BANANA PEACH!

Cuz in school, people were like talking about we can start applying for U already.. and some of my friends actually did.. So during lunch break, Cheri, Yani, Rash and me were like talking abt it and Cheri is going to ONE STOP to print out her results slip nicely which cost $3.10.. for the Overseas Uni application.. so some was like thinking of going too.. and i was thinking too la... den was thinking alot.. and i jus asked my sis nicely and happily when i came back home at about 6 plus.. and she was like.. ya rite, go if u have the money.. and den i was.. ya i noe tts one prob.. but if i loan from bank the interest gonna be damn high? so i was like.. ok.. den i walked off.. and she was like.. Smugly saying.. " Who ask u dun wan to study properly? Who ask u study till so lousy? If you work hard u can just get into local U" It's ok if u just read it from here rite.. but the prob is.. the way she said it is like super smug can!.. It's not as if i dun wan to get good results.. Its not as if i didnt study hard like she said... It's like who dun wan to get good results if they can. She even said im "Bu Hui Du Shu De Ren" How ridiculous.. If im really that bad den why am i what i am now? She was like saying that It's only good if i can get to those Top Uni in Aus..which she and i noe i wun.. which i admit too.. but doesnt mean that i cant get into the better ones rite? So i was telling her.. does it mean that all the other people who studies is Aus are Bu Hui Du Shu De Ren too? She just look down on people and even me her own sis can.. Im utterly upset and disgusted by her attitude and behavour can.. I got so angry after that la.. Made me no appetite.. I just slam anything i can and avoid that bitch.. Other family members just didnt want to say anythin i guess.. i was just bearing with my tears cuz i dun think it's worth for that women who hurt and didnt care about my feelings.. Sometimes i just feel that almost all my siblings are the same.. sometimes even my smaller sister say words that i dun think she noe she hurt me.. like.. not showing respect.. i noe we quite click but still, im human.. My bro.. no realli such related incident happened btw us i guess cuz i dun talk much to him.. but theres once where they just scold my dad till... dunno wad to sae.. i hate them for not considering other people's feeling sometimes.. although i understand they might not want it to happen either but still, it's all out of their foul mouth.. Im not saying that im perfect, but seriously thinking, i dun think i have done things like that la.. i mean hurt them.. i onli noe maybe sometimes i've hurt my mum before but i noe.. and i tried to talk to her back.. as in not realli saying sorry but at least not to let her angry animore.. but my siblings all are like.. hack care kind.. haiz.. dunno la.. esp my elder sis.. hate her attitude.. So what if she's acquired high lvl of edu? She's just another girl in the city.

Just need my boy now.. his hug and his shoulder.. Misses*

No comments: