Monday, February 04, 2008

Hey?

Long time no blog.. realli no time.. just finished my Company presentation in the evening.. rather an informal one la.. dun even have lappy... our ppt dunno for wad de.. lol.. anyway, everything is over now.. and i just did my self reflection journal which is to be handed in tml.. and i need to go school just for that.. diao..

of cuz..lots of things had happened for the past few weeks.. i cant remember all and im lazy to recall and blog all.. maybe ill just pick some on random days and random things to blog about.. and ya.. based on the pictures ive got in my phone ba..

Had out in house presentation on Tues.. first grp to present somemore.. well.. last presentation in TP and the most relax and comfortable one.. dunno why also.. 2 of the nicer photos here..grp pic with doreen which she sent but took long time to load.. so i haven dl yet.. haha




Got my hair cut at supercut!!! but the result is not exactly wad i wanted.. wanted to try Shunji Matsu next time .. coloured it on sunday at 201 there..

Met up with the Sec gers after that.. with dear.. managed to resolve the problem.. i mean the quarrel we had earlier..



Hj and Lj at CA




My les partner





Boyfriend




Nice!




I look KNS

On Sat, Dear and me went AMK Hub but before that i went to find my lao gong berd at TPY cuz i wan ask him alter pants for me.. hee..=X miss working with my lao gong! miss the fun we had la... haha.. somemore sae i purposely bring bf make him jealous.. lol.. i didnt! =p .. after that went AMK Hub..went basement eat all the xiao chi there.. shit.. getting fat.. den got walk walk.. bought couple ring at couple lab... and ate Ichiban sushi for dinner..


My swordfish sashimi at Ichiban AMK Hub! Yummy!

Fried Salmon skin

Dear de Half curry udon

After dinner went Dear de friend de bdae party.. think her name joyce also.. yup.. dun wish to go but wei le dear go lo.. but.. dunno wan regret or not..

Btw, that day where me, twins, hazel and joy went out, i brought Hazel to that Wasabi Tei at Far East to try their food.. OMGWTBBBQ la... Damn nice ..=X we had sashimi set and Cod fish set.. its.. woolala~ damn shiok laaaa! Heee.. Ops..=X

Dear brought me to this Jap rest on sun.. its call Bie Fu in Chinese.. at suntec.. famous for its Ramen.. OMGWTBBBQ~ damn spicy.. u can choose the rating of the spicyness from 1 to 8 chilli.. i had 2 chillis and dear had 4 chillis.. craziness.. mine was considered spicy!!! His? Choking spicy.. whahaha.. damn hot.. he eat till the lips like sausage? lols..=P


us



Dear's crispy chicken ramen



My Beef ramen


some side dish

It's nice la... price is normal.. like ranging from $9.30 to $13+ per bowl.. Must try! Advise: 2 chilli is enough!=D

btw, dear's mummy did cookies for CNY and gave me 4 tubs of diff kind.. Thanks! hee..
Label: I dun like quarrels.. it hurts..still hurts despite the old wounds.. although may feel numb at times.. but sweetness can recover them =)


No comments: