Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Remember!!!

schooled yesterday.. as usual, went to school, logged on to the com, surf wadever, dismissed after 1 hr.. boring~ like waste time.. just go there to mark attendance.. wu liao..
Had a tiff with him earlier.. before i went to school... he wanted to give me a suprise by sending me to sch.. so he waited at my hse's void deck since 1Oam.. i told him im going out ar 11.20am.. in the end he missed me and when he sms me, i was alrdy on the bus on the way.. and dEn he called in an angry tone, asking where i walk dE how cum nv see me.. i told him i walked down the stairs and he said he looked there and the zebra crossing as well but nv see me and hung up after saying bye.. Dots rite? it wasnt my fault at all and y he got to be angry with me? i dun think im at fault and so dun realli care.. from this, he linked to other things.. which he wasnt happy with in this r/s.. well.. wadeva.. im like that.. if i wan to do i will do.. in case u dunno, the more u sae me, the more i wun do.. is kind of a HUH? u ask me to do then i do? i mean all those things must be done willingly with ur heart.. i noe all the things he had done for me so far is from the bottom of his heart.. but i dun wish that.. dunno how to sae.. i mean.. u can do so much for this person doesnt mean that the person must return that much.. it all depends on ur willingness rite? of cuz im not sayin that im not willing but wait till i have the mood to? give me some time maybe..

suppose to meet amy after class yst to shop for pressie for KY and.. ya.. but she couldnt leave cuz her proj not done and have to submit by 5pm.. so i was tHinking she can call me when she's done and going to buy dEn ill go over and acc her as i thought i will be in TM.. but no.. so i met him at 3 plus pm at tamp.. well, i was still angry.. i suppose he also.. so we didnt talk at all.. he asked me where i wanted to go and i shrugged my shoulder.. so he jus walked and i followed him.. walk n walk, he walked to take the train.. so in other words, im not able to meet amy anymore.. ya.. i didnt know where is he going.. jus followed.. in the end, we alighted at Orchard.. from the time i met him all the way till shaw house there we didnt hold hand or talked.. until the BHG? in shaw house there? he grabbed my hand and pulled me in, wanting to get a wallet for me for V dae.. but i didnt want one.. after that he pulled me here and there.. dunno where he wants to go.. and ended up in fish & co. .. and from there.. talk le.. and prob resolved.. had seafood platter.. after that went taka to get his friend voucher for bdae.. and then to the Ang Bao River.. quite interesting there.. i like the chinese riddle stop.. interesting.

No comments: