Sunday, January 11, 2009

=)

Ahahaha.. Long time nv blog le.. Let's see..
erms.. First day of sch's boring~ I mean 1st week. Haha.. Cuz it's an Indian lecturer..
Ecsence (correct spelling?) too much + Mic too muffled. So didn't know wad the sub's about till now..
Went to my sis's new house twice after school during the week. Big house, nice house. =)
Storeroom behind door.
I like the window!
I like their fan.. tts my lazy dad slping.
I like the flowery prints on the cabinet!
I like the toilet's mosaic tiles! Same as my pet society's!
LOL. =P
Gonna be my future room~
Master bedroom' walk in wardrobe.
I like this master bedroom's washroom.
Like hotel style~
Like the showerhead. =)
Balcanoy. Like the lamp!
Some senic views from the 24th story house. Sea view, Bukit Timah Hill View, Surrounded by Indian Temple, Chinese Temple, Mosque and Church. =)
================================================================
Was out with Family on of the days to AMK Hub for some CNY shopping... Got one more dress for myself.
================================================================
Out on Friday with Heihei to Haji Lane to shop for her clothes for CNY. She was facinated by the type of shops there.. hehe.. Glad she like and bought one checkered shirt there.. =)
Ate at the restaurant where they celebrated my 19th bdae.

No comments: