Sunday, January 18, 2009

lalala

Sigh... No discipline to study. =(

Weekends passed just like that. But luckily tml no sch for me. =)
Aim for tml: Look through and understand project requirements, Read up Biz Ethics. =]

Sat was all alone at home for the first half of the day. Mum was out for one day tour buying CNY food from those manufacturers. She was so happy and asking me to guess the unbelievable amount for all the meats and stuff she bought. They were really incredibly cheap. So she was actually disturbing me while i was trying to concentrate on watching Red Cliff 1.

John asked me out for Red Cliff 2. I said i got no money and will only go if he's treating. So after much discussion, he agreed to pay half for me. lol. The seat were rather packed and we booked the tix online for Red cliff 2 at 9.50pm. Nice movie! =]

Before that was dinner with family at Tampines block 100+ there de market. Ate Yu Tou Lu (Fish Head steamboat?).. Well, i'm not really a fan of it but my dad is. And he's not satisfied with what was served yesterday cuz all was served was fish meat but not head. haha. Ordered rice, kang kong and sweat n sour pork too. and satayed. Too much to finish. Not nice and expensive. except the satay was not bad.

No comments: