Thursday, April 23, 2009

FUCK

FUG Marcom paper!
FUG FUG FUG!!!

Falling into depression for the next few hours after the paper.
I haven been crying alone out of home for such long time alrdy and i did it today.
Not literally crying but almost, till the tears are fighting to be out of my eyes.
FUG sia. Never felt so terrible because of stupid examinations before.
Was feeling super depressed because i couldnt answer exam questions.
Got shocked during reading time. I was like.. WTF! The qns seem so stranger. =.=
even the MCQs. and i crapped through all.
After i heard of how much ppl wrote and thought back how much i wrote..
it's like.. i felt i really just scribbled through. Sucks!
Mood was super low and terrible all the way when i go to airport to study for BE.
Attention was switched to BE so got better a little.
I told myself not to think of it.
But just help thinking again on the way back. FFFFFug!
All thanks to my boy who came to meet me after his tuition which makes me feel much better now!

What if i got to repeat....................................................... =.=" !@#%$^&*

No comments: