Monday, April 06, 2009

Projects Done, Exams coming! T.T

The worse nightmare(BE Proj) is finally over! *Celebrates* =D
Have been super stressed becuz of this stupid and pointless project.
Late nights and bad dreams all about the subject. =.=
Baby had been very understanding and caring during these days,
meeting just to send me home, send me home by cab when he knows im tired, and coming over my hse when i need him. Thanks!
I'm glad i've got him. (:

Today is the last day of project submissions.
Yesterday rushed the proj at YL's hse.
Her dog Winnie is so cute la..omg..
She is hyper, acts fast and likes to attract attention. xD













I wanna one as well.. ):
Who is able to give me on my 21st? ;)

Tml's Wasabi Tei with YL and D in the noon.
Finally, i'm bringing her there. HAHA. =P
Wondering if i should do something to my hair tml..
Should i cut short or not?

No comments: