Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy (:

Last Tues was out 4th Month tgt..
Made Sushi for baby while he was sleeping soundly on my bed.
Made a little for XN and her sis as well since she brought me her sis's sushi during my work that day.. Exchange pointers.. Hee..





One of the days was accompanying baby to Hospi for his appt.
After that brunch at Niwa Sushi beside the tamp MRT there..
Not bad for a budget meal.. ((:





Noon was spent sleeping at baby's hse..
Dinner was at Nihon Murah at the swimming complex there with heihei and amy..
Den supper shortly after at 85! How sinful can tt be?


Sat was haircut appt at Supercut at Cineleisure..
Appt with Andy..
Yea, still the nice haircut.. Thx Andy! (:
and half way thru my haircut there's this 2 aunties praising Andy for a nice haircut on my hair..
and she request to take pictures of me cuz she wanted my hairstyle next time..
lols.. *feels wierd*


Dinner was the famous chicken rice that baby craved for..
$20 for this.. =.= (inclu 1 can of drink)




I still prefer the one at Parkway Hawker Centre. =P


Shop a lil after that.
Wanted 2 tank tops.
Baby got it for me.

Went Suntec IT Fair after that cuz my sis wanted to buy a new printer.
She asked me to go on Sun but im too lazy and since im alrdy in town, ,might as well get it.
Take a look at EpiCentre for iPodTouch.
Was alrdy craving for it.
And baby say just get it first.
treat it as early bdae present..
woohoo!
He's so nice tt day.. erm and everyday. haha. =p
After he told me.. " i dunno why im so willing to spend money on u leh"
and my reply was.. " Becuz you Bu Zhi Bu Jue Shen Shen de Ai Shang Wo le.. "
lols. =p





Baby came over yesterday to help set up my iTouch WiFi and printer on both me n my sis's lappy..
My personal IT Technician.. LOL. =D
The WiFi thingy is troublesome. cuz i dunno my PW.
have to call and all..
and finally yay! It's done.. dl-ed many applications..
@ favs are Tap Tap Revenge and Zanya Texas Hold'em Poker.

Evening time was spent accompanying my sis to buy HP at StarHub.
But nv buy in the end cuz need my mum to be present even though student plan cuz she's not 18 yet.
Dinner was at Sushi Tei.
Shared cost with my sis for baby's dinner. lol.
to thank him for helping. =p

























And now, i feel really broke just by looking at my bank acc.
Omg.. Can't spend anymore!
Where's my Puma pay? T.T


Just went to Sch for a 10 minutes Academic Progress Interview.
I was advised to drop 1 subject 'Strategic Marketing' for the next sem becuz it's actually an advanced level of Marketing Communications which i failed.
Meaning i only have to take 3 subjects next sem.
But the thing is i am not allowed to fail any 1 of the 3 subjects.
If i do, i might be expel from RMIT.
Sounds scary right? =/
No choice but to really put in extra effort for the next sem. (:

No comments: