Monday, June 08, 2009

Updates for last 2 weeks

Alright, haven been updating for quite some time..
Last week was one full week of WORK.
So let's talk about what happened last last week.


One of the days after swimming session, QT, XN and me went to shop for ingredients in NTUC to make cookies..
Cuz QT dunno what to prepare for she and her boy's first month.
So i did for mine too.
Messed up XN's place.
haha.. =x





























Last last friday was dinner with Joy and Heihei.. had healthy meal.
Sliced Fish Bee Hoon in TM foodcourt..
Wow.. What a rare scene eh? =D
after that was a lil of bra-shopping.
Den headed to Joy hse to bathe Colgate.
More of watching than helping. hehe..
He's naughty!









The tongue-sticking dog.






Sat was Sentosa trip!
Picnic-ed.
We had tuna and egg-mayo sandwiches, cuttlefish balls, McNuggets and drinks!


Met quite a number of funny scenes.
- Couple in the sea, position seems wrong
- Guy wearing thongs, trying to attract attention
- Couple kissing in between a tree (hugging the tree) and kissing
- Ang Mo changing into his trunks with towel wrapped (quite near us)


Took lots of pics. but some can't be uploaded. tsktsk.




































I dunno why this pic turn out this way although it was straight in my folder.














Sunday was movie with baby at EHub.
Terminator.
Played Jubeat. Lousy. =x


And then... it was a whole week of work at Puma. O, it just sucks.
suck to the core!
luckily there's at least 1 nicer person there..
If not, i'll just .. die..


Result came out on Wed?
and.. aw it just made me had heart attack.
for ur info, i failed 3 subs out of 4. =/
yea nv see wrong.
i submitted to fate.


U noe the feeling of it really really sucks and i gotta continue to fake that smile and serve customers?
Awwwww.. seriously disgusting!!!


1 whole week of full shift.
I'm worn out.
right leg is cui.
Bruises and swollen.
Vein hurts.


So is AL's.
I just complain to him everything and he'll just say 'SAME!'
but what to do.. ?


i'm just a lil luckier than him by ending my work 2 days earlier.
He was like 'NOT FAIR!'
Lols!
He was counting down the no. of days left working to me everyday.
haha..


I promise myself not to go back and work for that gay again.
To think of it, it's rather stupid to go back to a job paying $6/hr and which takes up so much of ur energy.


I shldnt have intro-ed YL and XN's bro and friends to work at the atrium.
They have to work for that gay. ew.


My lunch break with YL at Jack's Place. Student meal. (:





With soup, drinks, and 1 double scoop ice-cream. ((:


Baby has been picking me up from work and sending me home everyday after work.
So sweet.
Thanks baby!
and yea, we had this at cartel almost every night. cheap supper. xD







My Puma 'Hubby', Cs, came back yst.
of cuz not for me lah.
where got so gd.. =x









I almost cldnt recognise him with his short hair.
He looks much more guai. Not used to it. xD

No comments: