Wednesday, July 01, 2009

How long more?

Does it realli give u the right to flare up at ur bf/gf if u aren't feeling well?
When u acted like that,
I'm starting to feel the feelings of last time.
Where u frowned at me at little things.
when i dunno the reason for u frowning.
U have been sick for many times ever since we got tgt.
But never one time u acted like now.
What's wrong with you really?
Do you know how it hurts or not?
I know u are not feeling well.
but i only talked to you nicely.
why do ur reactions have to be like this?
How long more is this going to go on?
How long more do u wanna make me tear?
do u even know ive been tearing since yst night till this morning when i wake up?
it stopped. and im feeling fine again.
but u just did it again.
this time round im spotted by my mum.
What and how am i gg to ans her?

"did someone passed away? why u cry until like that?"
she asked

i kept quiet.
and she scolded me crazy and walked away.

Did u ever rmb what u promised me or not?
U promised not to make me cry again.
Yes, i know sometimes it's inevitable.
But not this time round.
It is obviously very much avoidable.

Do i even flare up at u when im feeling down with my own probs or wadsoeva?
no.
the most i just fa lao sao.

u said i shld have known u by now.
Yea, but i thought u've changed for the better.
but why did u make a sudden turn back to ur old self?
Why.

Mood: Heart is bleeding )':

No comments: