Friday, July 03, 2009

Updates

Pictures for previous post - the day where YL, AL, Bb and me went Wasabi Tei














Monday was suppose to meet up with Yani tgt with YL and Sasha!
But.. sad that Yani was not able to turn up in the end cuz she had last min lesson till quite late.
It's so sad cuz we have been wanting to meet her since long ago!
We still proceeded to Vivo..
had Sushi Tei.. (forever jap cuisine)

















The dishes my mum cooked one of the days in the week.




















I made the Tamogoyaki tough.
It was a 50% success.
It's not soft enough..
Someone teach me how to do that!


Yesterday was din din at ECP Lagoon!
Had my gong gong at last!
Thanks to heihei. heee..
Although it was really not worth the price..
There was more gong gongs in a $8 plate before.
Now it's like each of us ate approx. 6 or 7.
So 6/7 X 3 = 18/21 for $8!!!
So bo hua..
But my mum just wun buy from the market for me!
The chicken salad is damn nice. we had 2 plates.
and the Or Lua as well.
Da bao-ed desserts home.
Had the Yang Zhi Gan Lu.
It's OMGWTFBBQ NICE!
It's 100% mango. Aww so naturally sweet!
Goes extremely well with the pomelos.
The best i've tasted so far.
Cfm will go back for it again! 8D




















No comments: