Thursday, December 31, 2009

Dead

This blog seems dead.. i'm here to revive it.
A couple more hours to the end of 2009.
Much things had happened. Good and Bad.
We've concurred all.
Tonight's suppose to be a good night, but sadly, not for me.
Perhaps he really don't know how much i yearn to spend this day with him.
Of course i don't mind to go over to accompany him study.
But i guess he do not wished to be disturbed at all.
Let things just be it.
Sad.

I hereby wish everyone a Happy New Year!
May 2010 be a greater year for all!

=============================================

Have been nua-ing at home and out for celebrations..
Such as X'mas, Alice bdae, and Bro's wedding.

X'mas eve was spent at Jo's house, playing games such as Sequence and Monopoly Deal..
Deal seems to appear without fail nowadays during our girl's outing.
There will somehow be a pack of deal cards in someone's bag whenever we go out.
It's fun, esp played with fun people.
It can be blood-vomiting, filled with anger, and revenge.
Spent the night till 3am, then to SY's house for Wii.
It can be hilarious for such old school game like Super Mario because of the people you played with. Having these 2 groups of friends is really a blessing!
Thinking of you people can really put on a smile on my face. (:

X'mas was spent with baby..
Just a simple dinner at Illuma Thai Express..
and back to his hse straight because my new shoe really hurts!
Spoils day..

Next on 26th was Al's Bdae celebration.
Met up for Korean BBQ dinner buffet at Katong.
Lots of side dishes with 5 kinds of pork and chicken as the main, or rather the shitake..
Watermelon as dessert.
Next up is Timbre.
Had our Gift exchange and Princess Al cut her bdae cake and received bdae presents from us there..
Mr Paul still knows how to Zuo Ren by buying each queen a small gift (chocolate)..
Trying to get higher marks from us hur?
Sweet HZ and Joy also bought each of us a small gift too.
My angel is Joy as suspected. and i got a planner from her! thx! like it!

27th was my Bro's big day.
Woke up by the loud conversations of his brothers early in the morning..
Prepared for the afternoon tea ceremony and entertainment of guests.
Guests gone by around 3pm.
Alot left for the buffet.
I was dead tired.
Napped for an hour and then prepared for the wedding dinner.
Like J, i always felt emotional during ppl's wedding.
The atmosphere tgt with the scene, settings and touching speech.
Aww, i felt like tearing but held back my tears.
Not even my mother cry.
Still rmb that time at my sis's wedding, my cousin teared, then her mum says to her
" The bride's mother never even cry why you cry? Plus you are not the one getting married."
haha..
and oh, i almost lost my handphone that night.
Left it at the toilet cubicle.
Luckily the girl who got it is kind enough to return my phone.
My bro drank a little too much that night.
He hugged almost every guest at the end of the wedding dinner whereby guests have to line up and congratulate the new wed.
When everyone had left, and only our family plus my ah ma there, he hugged each and everyone of us too, thanking us.
i was kind of shock.
A hug after abt 13 or 14 yrs from my brother.
But i am happy too.
Although i hate him for many things, but i noe i love him deep in my heart. (:
Omg, did such words come out from me?
Anyways, congrats to bro and sis-in-law!

No comments: