Thursday, December 14, 2006

Boo..

My eyes are tired.. but my mind is not... Im still so energetic.. maybe becuz i drank 2 cups of coffee today.. The paper today is... quite unstable la.. juz rubbish all the way.. haha.. Yeaa.. tml comes Calculus.. and after that.. FUN..! Paper ended at 2pm today.. reached home at 3pm.. study a bit.. went for BS .. left hse at 4.45pm and reached home at 8pm.. watched TV till 9.45pm.. and start studying till 12.30am.. Finish study le.. Tml paper at 3pm.. so late.. waste my time.. y not 9am.. haha.. Tml gonna steamboat with joy, jo and twins.. yuppie..

and ya.. I realli ish.. Diu Lian Diu Dao~~~~ tt day my followed my mum to the bank to do some deposit of cash.. den on the way back saw her friend with her son la.. after they chatted a few mins i left, i juz made a casual remark.. "Her son quite handsome" .. but my mum nv sae anything la.. so i thought she dun realli care.. haha.. den Mon.. she saw tt friend of hers in the market.. and she told her that i said her son very handsome la!!! Argh.. Mei Lian Jian Ren..! Lolx.. That guy (her son) is last time same pri sch as me de.. but elder than me.. den pasir ris sec and TP JC.. and his dad and my dad close friends.. and i rmb last time we went Genting Highland together before when we were young.. and i rmb i kept bullying him on the bus and he was damn pissed off with mi... last time i quite naughty de la.. hahas.. Alamak..! i dunno if his mother will tell him i said tt or not.. -_-.. I realli..argh.. y my mum go n tell.. =.= ... and i was like making a din when she tells me.. and she juz kept laughing out loud and sae nvm one wad.. Evil mum.. =/

No comments: