Friday, December 08, 2006

Miss u gers lots..

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I was screaming to the top of my voice for the past 1 minute.. DISGUSTING! i was down here using the com and my mum was beside watching TV as usual.. suddenly, she asked me to watch the TV and it was Channel 5.. showing the Doha Asian games.. think.. Muscle man competition or something.. It was so .. so YUCKIES! The scene where they squeeze their muscles out............... ARGH.. and their big oily body.. MAN!

alrite alrite.. Was guai the whole day.. hehe.. left 1 more chapter to complete calculus.. everything was fine.. juz felt uneasy staying at home the whole day.. so went out to have dinner with my mum, bro and his gf at Ikea and shun bian walk walk a while .. either way la.. i was afraid till veri late.. but i go cos my mum sae.. ard 7 plus jiu come home le.. The food is nice... high class..

Suddenly Jo called.. and asked if i noe anything that happened to Joyce.. i was not sure.. but only noe something's bothering her.. or maybe about her family.. She sounded serious and gave me a scare too.. liKe something happened and i dunno.. so she told me Joyce said something to Hazel and Hazel called my Hp but i didnt pick up.. so sorry i was studying in the room but my hp was in the Kitchen.. so i called back Hazel.. But everything turn out fine now.. Although it's like.. Phew.. it's sort of a misunderstanding, but i just felt something .. something.. quite touching? dunno how to say.. Something just strikes me.. my heart.. and sort of make me wanna treasure this wonderful, fruitful and hard-to-get chain of friendship even more.. Love you ger so much.. Hope 8 of us can get together real soon.. =))

No comments: