Friday, May 04, 2007

hee

Heyhey.. i must blog today.. recently super lazy to blog.. i tried but when i come to this page i will just close it.. haha.. so today must blog! Although not really anyone sees it now.. ? hehe..

School has started and i got to know who's in my new class.. all dunno de.. haha.. except like.. Rash and Cong Xin.. the rest.. ya.. seen their faces and know some names.. afterall we are the same lec grp.. and the most handsome guy in LOM is in my class! lolx.. too bad not my proj team mate.. Lmao.. Rash got him and all the gd looking and capable guys - Yu da (Handsome), Jian Hong (Cute), Wai Yu (Smart)... wah.. so good.. lol... too bad her "gavin" in other group.. My grp members are Ronnie, Ivy and Cong Xin.. ok la.. at least got a ger pei me.. and is that kind of can talk one.. and the other sub members are Ivy, Wendy, Rash, Cong xin and me.. nt sure bout others.. but must be FAST to choose ur members or else grp with nt gd de ppl jiu die le.. cuz heard from Yani the 2 gers in our class very racies one..

So far lec and tut still ok.. I did my tutorials this week wor! Yay.. so guai.. haha.. bleahs.. =p Esp Miss Oh and Mr Teo's tut.. they check whether we got prepare or not to mark us on our class participation! But the bad thing is.. i tend to fall slp during lecs.. haiz.. esp Johnny de.. damn boring.. To me, that sub is suppose to be interesting becuz it involves calculations.. but he teach.. like.. wad leh.. make ppl slp.. as always.. today even Ms Oh's lec i also can slp.. die le.. realli tired..

Worked 6/10 after school today.. tired.. hai.. dunno wad to say la.. Everytime i 6pm take over cashier the transfer ins all not cleared leh.. very angry lor.. always wait for me to clear.. tt Yk..grrr.. today birdbird off.. so sian.. now most of the time work closing with Yk.. Maybe the following weeks can relax abit .. 2 more malay staff coming.. but Tues need go Bedok relief..mummy going HK.. so gd wor... Sat realli wish can go her ah ma hse with her laaa... always miss the opportunity... tis sat de svc cant miss cuz got the special seminar and tt workbook must take.. but she bringing Yendy.. haiz.. from last yr her ah ma bdae till tis yr i also cant make it.. sads ..

Met kel on tues for dinner.. Went bsn while waiting for him to reach.. As usual, chat with seng.. hao ba gua wor him.. haha.. ya hor.. forgot to check his makeups.. heard that he do makeup! more and more ai mei le this nan ren.. 8pm le.. that Leon came down from 841.. saw me and started to tease me again..=.= ROAR..den at the same time Yendy was scolding him for being late.. den i was like.. "Ya.. he always late de".. lols.. den he started saying me always hai him.. lols.. Went tamp de bsn yst with my gers also.. coincidentally Leo was reliving..and gave me that cheeky look.. =.= This 2 work hand in hand de! Lameness.. Btw, that Jorine is realli.. hmm.. kiddish? she brought the Aeroplane game ( Fei Ji Qi) to sch to play! I was super hungry after my lesson den knowing that they are opp sch.. went to meet them.. thinking tt i can shun bian go eat.. they were playing tt game half way while i met them.. they were simply obssessed in the game.. no matter how many times i tell them im super hungry, they gt no response and continue their game.. evil ma? until finally, Amy won and they pei me go eat KFC and they still continue their game.. =.= Jorine must be bu fu qi that i won her in Pri 6.. lolx..

Kk.. tml lesson at 9am! Apel class... sians.. Tan Kim Hock! BORING~

No comments: