Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Love my phone!

Whahaha.. i love my HP! Fell sick on Sun.. got running nose the whole morning..didnt go to work but an opportunity to buy new HP! whahaha.. =p So bought my SonyErricson K800i which i long wished.. hehehe.. Wasnt so happy at first.. until today.. cuz i juz dl a lot of cute themes from the web! lolx.. i didnt trade in my old phone which worth $100 cuz i forgot to bring the charger! but nvm la.. till now i haven finish copying all the contacts.. cuz my old phone dun even have the capability to copy the contacts to my SIM card! so lousy! Recently my teachers keep saying about the New phone, any fault can bring back for exchange in 8 days rite.. so he always test the phone to the fullest.. so not chi kui.. lols.. den i follow him lor.. test out everything .. in the end really faulty! went back to the customer svc centre 2 times..-.- the first phone i got was faulty.. so exchanged for a new one.. till now still ok.. ahh.. think these 2 days i spent about $300 plus.. ops.. lucky mum and dad willing to sponsor $100 each for the phone.. hahaha.. ops.. =x Last time i wished for a Camera and this K800i.. now i got both! =D

No comments: