Monday, May 28, 2007

is this heartbreak for true love?

omg.. This feeling is terrible.. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH....... Wad else can i sae..
Am i realli in love with him that i affected me that much? I dun think sooooo.. It's not the love or not love part i guess?

hate the part where guys can say as much sweet words as they like when they were interested in u... but uses excuses like think im nt good enuff for u... think our character dun suit.. or i dun wanna waste ur time.. when they wanna leave u..

i mean it's like.. he realli moved my heart..thot he will be diff..no doubt he's a gd catch.. but afterall, he's still the same as other guys.. as in the reasons he gave.. they are like.. drama lines already..

alright now to think of it over again.. maybe wad he said is true.. but on the other hand, there's also not much or enuff time for us.. and .. he and his basketball.. enuff to fill his time.. was thinking m i wrong to ask him to work.. now tt hes tired everyday n.. u noe.. hai.. forget it la..

i feel better now.. felt so terrible juz now.. crying in out in my heart.. yet cant let my tears flow.. as my family members are all at home.. sometimes i dun like having big family is becuz i cant have my own space.. Luckily that love wasnt deep.. guess it will heal in a day or 2.. furthermore.. dun wish this to affect my mood in studying for mid sem nxt week..

anyway, thx to the peep who are concern.. im fine.. =)

No comments: