Saturday, March 07, 2009

Lesson missed

Taking a rest from my project work.
Erms.. Just realise that i've actually not done much for AMCA CA5 as i thought i had.
lol.. Ok, i'm just 95% done with the Product plan, not the overall CA. lols. =X
The requirement is 5-6 pages but im only at 2 pages.. whatever.. X_x
A sudden worry when i look through the notes.
I think i should start some self studying?
But am i disciplined enough? That's a serious problem. O.o

Ok, i think i should start SQ project by reading the relevant notes after blogging.
Still got 5 BE articles to read. T.T
I hate reading. =/
My target is to finish 1 article today. LOL.
Eh, 1 article near 20 pages ok!

Oh yah! Did i mention that i nv attend school today cuz i overslept?
This situation is rare to me. But it happened today.
I guess i'm seriously tired?
I think the alarm rang, but i offed it and continue sleeping.
Maybe part of it cuz i keep thinking that there's no school today.
I only remembered that there's school today yesterday night. =D
And the funny part is YL also told me she just woke up when i msged her that i just woke up. LOL. xD
Poor Oli ended up attending lec alone. Sorry. ):

Yesterday was a day accompanying my boy to SGH for his physio therapy.
Went Toa Payoh after that to get sec 2 maths textbook from my cousin.
It's was for boy cuz he starting to teach sec 2 mathematics tml. All the best baby!(:
Ichiban Boshi for dinner. I spent again. Thanks to my hungry stomache. ):

No comments: