Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sick ):

Well well, as i guessed this afternoon just before going to school, i'm getting ill. ):
Skipped lec half way as i felt abit feverish, heavy head, and throat irritation.
Furthermore, i think i'll only be wasting time if i stay on. So i came home half way.
Reached home only at 5pm. Hungry, but feel like vomiting.
Ate my egg tart bought from BengawanSolo, sat at the sofa for a while, den tried to sleep but couldn't. Head felt heavy, a little headache, little fever and stomach feels wierd.
Can't sleep and felt i need to relax a while.
Maybe coming online w/o thinking of proj may help. So here am i. (:
Luckily i didn't go buffet with the Queens nor Wasabi Tei with D,YL & YS.
If not i wldn't have enjoyed myself too.

Mummy cooked good dinner tonight.
My favourite mixed cabbage w carrots, fake abalone, Xiang Gu, and bamboo shoots + Fried chicken wings. Omg. Dun care i wanna eat the fried chicken wings.. haha.

I want my rubbish bf so much now~

No comments: