Monday, March 16, 2009

Shoulder PAIN

FINALLY IT Fair is over!
Hooray~! =D

These few days keep dreaming of speakers while sleeping.. Seriously damn Kowaii.. Esp the night after first day of work. Close eyes only all speakers start appearing..

First day of work was abit blur.. Need to keep asking cuz not really sure of those speaker thingy. Customers ask wadeva also dunno. lols. but dun care. =p The dinner sucks. lol.

2nd day of work was fine. Some customers can really ask stupid questions that will make u wanna laugh. lol. Saw Fendy.. He doesn't look like him. lol. I only dared to call him when i saw him wearing BSN polo Tee. Lol! Only worked with him b4 for 1 day dunno how many years back. lol, lucky he still recognises me. Next person i saw is Joshua. so funny lah. Cuz i always thought Fendy and Joshua look so alike. and i saw them on the same day. lol. 2nd day dinner was not bad. but YL and D got diff dinner bento from me. lol. Baby gave me a surprise by showing himself outside the hall waiting for me when i off work. Thanks baby~ ((:

3rd day was more crowded as it was a SAT. Met up D and YL for Mac bf before work starts. Even McDonalds is so crowded early in the morning. O yah! i wanna complain abt Mac's queueing system. Super misleading everytime. Esp when u queued for a long time and den realised that that's the waiting line, not the cashier. =.= It's not just me. the person infront of me thought that it was a queue. Behind me got ppl queueing as well. .. zz.. Sales for SAT was not bad. Familiarised with the basic specs.. so able to promote more. How good if they are gonna be tested in exams~ LOL. Saw Freddie - best friend! He was with his friend, saw me and came to look for me after his friend went off. It has really been a long time since i last saw him la. He's still as skinny as ever lo. One finger can make him fall liao. lol! Glad he's doing fine now. (: Next person i saw is my cousin.. and her bf.. wanting to buy speakers but today den ask me again but there's no more stock liao.. haha.. Then met Olive. Only got CR for AMCA!!! @#@$&^%#@^%Baby was suppose to fetch me off work but he overslept. So that's another surprise? )): But he met me up at Tamp instead. ((: Dinner was so so.

4th Day (Today) of work.. Dad sent me. I think i wasted his time. there was serious traffic jam near suntec area. and he was always an impatient person. Keep complaining abt the jam while in the car. and almost knock into one stupid motorist. Because the motorist was in the 2nd lane which he shloudn't turn left but he did while my dad's car's going straight on the first lane. That makes him more Du Lan. lol. We left my house ard 10.50am. but reached suntec only at 11.40am. He could have earned abt $20. =P
Work was.. Happy.. cuz last day liao.. HAHA. Say the specs until i can memorise alrdy.. "This one got good bass, controllable bass, USB powered, AC adapter, battery powered, for older generation of iPods, Support all iPods/iPhones,black n white colour, down firing, got FM, no FM, connect to TV use 3.5mm, n blabla".. lol. Well, i gained IT knowledge. =p Saw Joyce n Potato today. Dinner was Mac. treat from Eugene since he owed me one. haha. Damn tired now.. gg slp.. Ciao~

No comments: