Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Swimming

O ya, Told ya something that happened during my BTT yesterday.
Sasha and me were queueing to report and get our station no.
I proceed to my stn no. once i got it.
It was the first column, 2nd seat.
Beside me sat an Indian uncle aged around 40+ - 50..
He started talking to me and keep asking me qns..
Qns like.. what language will the test be in.. Am i nervous or not.. and blablabla..
So i told him not to worry as we can choose the language later on before the test start.
and i'm not really nervous.
he told me he was nervous because he missed his etrial test the day before.. thus not knowing how will the test be like..
But he rides bike currently.. so i told him can pass one lah..
and den he told me he was from Malaysia and more comfortable with Melayu.
Den he ask me whether got malayu to choose from or not..
den i say have lah.
Ok. Then the test started.
There was 50 qns..
I was happily doing my test when i could see the uncle from my side view that he was thinking real hard. LOL. He literally sat there thinking for so damn long i think.. cuz his hands weren't touching the screen. hahaa..
Then while i'm at qn 48, i turned my head a little and looked at his screen.
Omg he was only at qn 5!
The next funny thing was he raised his hands and called for the instructor.
He asked the instructor "How do i go to the next qn?"
I was thinking.. How come he already come to qn5 already den he ask how to go to the next qn.. lol.. he should have known wad..
The next funny thing.. the instructor replied " I dunno.. It's in Malay! I'm sure u know malay rite?"
LOL!!!
and the instructor test out his screen and say " should be this one" "Ya this one"
and the next thing is.. i was checking my answers for the 2nd time till qn 48 also.. and then the uncle beside me raised up his hands to call for the instructor again..
He say " Where is my test?"
Den i look at his screen.. It went back to the screen before we start the test which says "Station 45"
I was thinking.. Oh man. what did he do. lol.
The instructor replied " I dunno. What did u press?"
Uncle: " Nothing"
Instructor: " You must have pressed something wrongly lah. Must be u pressed the 'end test' button."
Uncle: "Alamak!"
Instructor: *walks away*
Uncle: " Stunned there for a moment"
Uncle: *hit the table a little, turning to me* "Bedek sia!"
Me: *shakes head*

LOL!!!. why the uncle so.... i pity him. LOL.

======================================================

Went swimming ysd with XN and QT.
Met ard 10am.
Went to buy swimming goggles..
Cuz found out that my bro brought the only swimming goggles out today.
Might as well i go get 1 since all of us are actly sharing 1.
Got an Optical goggle. Omg costs me $40.
Proceed to swim after that..
Finally, i picked up my frog style!
Lunch at TM food court.
Had chicken rice..
after lunch was a long time of shopping all the way until 6pm!
Spent $80+ at Espirit~ omg.
But i really like the tops mah.. ):

No comments: