Thursday, September 03, 2009

Bahhh

Bahhh..
I have not been studying..
I actually decided to study up abit of GM before starting the proj..
But ended up spending hours at Alibaba.com searching for the prdt i'm interested to find out from the suppliers.
I suddenly thought that it has been a long time i haven entered Friendster.
So i went in and took a look.
I've got 191 inbox..
I'm currently at the 7th and out of the those are some wierd, nice, funny, and pervertic msges.. =.=
Wierd / Funny - This guy from Italy saying he's coming over to Sg for holi somewhere in May and staying over at SwissHotel The Stamford.. He asked me if it's a good hotel and would like to meet me when he comes... lol
Another asked if i can run somewhere in Tampines or East Coast park on Weekends.
Nice - Saying i'm pretty.
Pervertic - You know wad. It's a long msg that he typed. But i think it's a std msg that he spam any other girl's inbox cuz i found someone posted his msg in her LJ. lol

Perhaps u girls shld go and check ur accs. Must have alot of inbox as well. lol

No comments: