Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Wad's wrong?

I dunno what's wrong with us recently.
Ya perhaps the honeymoon period is over finally hur. haha.
Quarrels keep coming up just when i thought it was resolved.
Well, i hope it really had been resolved this time.



Saw from YL's blog.
It's good but i thought i could have been better if the background can be softer.
Perhaps they shldn't use a mic.


I thought this is not bad as well.
But dunno why their turning of heads annoys me abit. =D


I like this one.. the actions.. Haha..
Makes me think of Nelson Kwei's Choir.. =D


I love this so perfectly that i'm dl-ing it into my Touch! 8D

1 comment:

Ah Girl said...

Sometimes you will start seeing yourself lucky when you stop comparing to the people around you. Everyone is born as a star, no one is the blacksheep. We are all the precious gift from god to our parents. They love us as much as we do ;)